class="cap-adorkable" data-theme-network="level82" data-theme-id="32615">
the vessels of michael and lucifer, everyone
tbh this is probably how michael and lucifer fought whenever they argued about something, usually about who God loves more
so this is basically a preview of how the apocalypse would have gone down
That’s siblings right there.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
Teens always look terrified as customers.
I am always terrified as a customer.